Monday, December 1, 2014

My Certainty

And Reverb is back! Woo hoo! The following is today's prompt:

Today, I invite you to take a quiet moment to consider: what can you say right now with certainty?

This was a hard one for me. A lot in my adult life has been based around realizing not much is certain, each day is a gift, and that something completely unexpected can pop up at any moment. Then, it flashed into my mind: I will be done with school next year! I have 5 classes left, along with student teaching, and then I will be completely done. At this time next year, I will be on the precipice of completing all I have worked so hard for these last few years.

And, then, the daunting task of finding a new job will face me. That is a worry for next year, though. This year, today, I am certain that I will be done and will have put all of this effort in for a purpose - the purpose of bettering my family!

Photo courtesy of www.wgu.edu

4 comments:

  1. The certainty of purpose. Yes. I think that's so important.
    Congrats on having the end of schooling in your sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you, Mia! You're on the home stretch.
    So lovely to see you here, as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat! So happy it's Reverb time of year again!

      Delete