Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Family's First Day of Thanks

Some of the best hot chocolate ever!
Normally, I do my basic thanks on Facebook. A quick sentence, maybe two, to do my duty and get on with my life. I have decided, though, that to fully prepare myself for the season I need to actually focus instead of dashing. And I also decided to drag my kids along through this journey, and they will write what they are thankful for at the bottom.

To kick off this season of thanks, I am grateful for the invention of hot chocolate! Sound silly? It might, but for my family, it is something that has developed into a near nightly tradition. I make hot chocolate, and then we all drink it as I read out loud from a book - we have been going through the Little House series. It is our way of winding down for the day, and coming together, leaving all daily irritation behind. Life is so busy, full of frantic (some times yelling) moments. The hot chocolate forces those moments to the side, and reminds me that anyone is able to squeeze in at least 20 minutes of quality, relaxed time.



Reyna's
 
I am thank full for having at least one cat I used to have  10 cats the cat I have is Archimedes.
 
Bubba's
I likeeeeeee 1000 cats


No comments:

Post a Comment