Thursday, November 13, 2014

November Thanks Day 10 - Life with my Children

Today, I was messing around online and saw this video in my trending section of Facebook. This father had lost his wife, and was now losing his 24 week old son (who, sadly, passed away in his arms the day after this video). The song is so sad, and my heart breaks for this man who has lost everything. It has made me thankful, though, to know that I have had so many moments with my own babies. I have been able to hold them, watch them grow, and get to know their little personalities. Unless God blesses us with another one, I will not have to know the pain of seeing my infant pass right in front of me. For that, I am eternally grateful.
 
Please pray for this family in their time of loss, every bit of support, I'm sure, is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment