Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Thanks Day 4

photo credit to www.rcocdd.com

Today's thanks is done a bit in advance of the event actually happening - 8 months and 2 days to be exact. You see, my family and I are taking our first family vacation, ever, and it will be to Disneyland. Happily, the husband gave the green light to book our trip back in September, and now we are working on paying it off, and getting the kids excited to go.

To be completely honest, I think this trip is more for me than anyone else in our family. I say this because 1. I love all things Disney, 2. I was going to have a small hissy fit if I didn't make it back to the parks some time soon, and 3. I feel it's really important to do something like this with the kids while they will still believe in all of the magic that the park has to offer, and really want those memories stored away in my heart as they grow up and away from me.

Also, this will be my husband's first ever family vacation. Minus the few excursions he and I have taken without the kids, even when he was younger, he has never planned and gone on a family trip. I am so excited to be able to take part in his, and the kids, first time at Disneyland, and the experience of seeing how we all react to traveling together. Cannot wait for July 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment