Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Fit-Day: Chicken Tortellini Caesar Salad

Thanks to my friend Holly (found at www.hefinator.blogspot.com) I was introduced to this recipe a few years ago, and loved it. I never tried to make it on my own, but a few months ago when I had Holly over for her birthday she requested this as her meal. I was surprised to see how fast and easy it was to make, and how healthy it really is - a big plus, my kids even loved it! It's something that can be kept exact to the recipe, or have extra veggies and what not added into it. For Holly's pictures of this wonderful meal, go here.


Ingredients:
1 Bag Caesar Salad mix
1 Package Buitoni 3-Cheese Tortellini (I have used any type of pasta I have in my cupboard as well)
2 large Chicken Breasts

Start by cooking the pasta according to the directions on the packaging. While that is preparing, cook the chicken through and cut into cubes. In a large bowl, put the salad mix, pasta, and chicken and mix well. It is that easy, and oh so delicious and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment