Monday, May 21, 2012

Disney Delights

I have been a Disney fanatic for years (no real surprise there, I'm sure), but have never actually owned my own pair of Mickey ears. The reason being, whenever I was in the parks before I always chose something that was Marie based (one of my favorite Disney characters) and had my own special pair of Marie ears headband. Over the last few years I have started realizing how much I have wanted a traditional pair of Mickey Ears for myself, but never ended up purchasing any.

Knowing this, Krystal, invited me to go along to the Disney Store's 25th anniversary celebration that gave away free ears. The morning of, I was in so much pain (darned wisdom teeth deciding to come in) that I had to pass up the opportunity. Wonderful person that she is, Krystal made certain to snag an extra pair of ears for me. Below, the kiddos in my first ever pair of Mickey Ears commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Disney Store!
Reyna with some Mickey love
My silly little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment