Friday, April 13, 2012

Mia's Introduction for the Ultimate Blog Party 2012


Welcome all to Bibbidi Bobbidi Bake with Mia in joining up with the Ultimate Blog Party 2012! A huge thanks to www.5minutesformom.com for setting this up, and to Krystal with www.partnersbehindthemouse.com for letting me know about it!

I am a mother to Reyna (age 5) and Ken (better known as Bubba, age 3). I love sharing the love of Disney with them every day, and cannot wait to take them to the parks for the first time! Also, I am married and have been for almost 5 years now to Ken. He's a nerd in his own right, but (unfortunately) does not have the same Disney passion that I do. That's alright, though, because he is my realistic balance to life and happily goes on Magical Vacations when asked.

I have been lucky enough to be part of Disney by working as a costumer in the College Program back in 2005. It was the experience of a lifetime, and I would love to work there again someday. Since being back, I have kept up my Disney fanaticism by volunteering for online radio stations (like the best one ever www.magic247radio.com), blogging, and co-hosting on www.partnersbehindthemouse.com.

In the last few years I have been given the chance to explore my love of baking, and have started taking it to a new level by adding a Disney twist to most everything I do! Though I am a novice, I hope that by my taking chances and showing the good, bad, and ugly that others will want to join me in trying new, magical things.

Also, I am part of a wonderful 365 In Home Disney Dining Challenge with two incredible women that bring so much to the table (literally). Our challenge is to cook one Disney meal every day for one full year, and provide all of our learning tips along the way.

Thank you for taking your time to check out my blog!

Our Family
Bubba and Reyna
The Hubby and I


4 comments:

  1. I just found your site (and the 365 In Home Disney Dining Challenge) thanks to the Ultimate Blog Party. How fantastic! I am looking forward to looking around your site and getting some wonderful Disney inspired recipes for our homeschool cooking class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you ever want a particular recipe demonstrated (or idea) let me know and I'll give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks I'll definitely have to check that out!

      Delete