Monday, July 2, 2012

Perfect Disney Park Accessory

Recently, I was given a chance to help out at our church's sports camp. While there one of the kids brought something that I knew right away would be perfect for any Disney trip. It is a Mist 'N Sip 20 oz water bottle that has a misting option. All of us volunteers tried it, and had a blast. It gives a good mist with each push of a button that would quickly cool anyone off, and holds a good amount of water. In the week I was around, it did not seem to leak with all of the jostling around, either.

Image taken from www.Amazon.com
This amazing product can be found at sports stores, Target (I did not see it online, but it is sold in stores), and Amazon and pricing ranges between $9.99-19.00. Even on the higher end, this product is well worth it as it can be used at home during the summers (or heck, during a hard day at the gym) as well as in the parks. I know I plan on purchasing several in the next few days for our up and coming trip as well as my kid's soccer and cheer practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment