Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Bucket List

Mama’s Losin’ It

1. Spring cleaning. We have already started this one, but still have a lllloooonnnngggg way to go! Nice, clean, and spring fresh in my home please!

2. Take our first family vacation. A mere 24 days from now we will be landing in Sunny California, and headed to one of the most magical places on earth!

3. Finish my last class for my bachelors degree.

4. Register for my last state exam for my bachelors degree.

5. Cultivate my little garden area, and grow some of my own herbs.

6. Lose 15 pounds. I've already lost a little over 30 in less than a year. 15 more should be a cake walk!

7. Kick some booty in court (long story, I'll share it some time).

8. Create some lasting memories during my last few months at this job. Going to be sad to say goodbye.

9. Involve my kids in making our yard pretty. They are creative and like working with their hands, it'll be a fun family project.

10. Get my kids more active, spending less time on electronics. Ideally, this is an all year list, but living in the PNW springtime is one of the first times the kids can be outside without a downpour. Outside they must go!

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a long list--hope you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great list - spring is the perfect time to get things done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Mama Kat's - First congratulations on earning your degree! One class away - good for you. Have fun on vacation....and how proud you must be getting healthy - down 30!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disneyland!! I hope you're having an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete