Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Introducing Kyle from Countdown to D23


Hello everyone! We hope you all have been enjoying the interviews with former cast members and our partners. To end the month, we have brought on Kyle from the blog Countdown to D23 (http://silvys.com/countdowntod23). Both Krystal and I are fortunate to be able to contribute to this wonderful blog, along with many other talented writers.

So please, enjoy the following information from Kyle, and tune in at 12pm pt to hear his full interview with myself and Krystal:

What started your passion in Disney?
I have been going to Disney parks since 1988. I was born into Disney and could not be more  happy about it

Have you ever worked for the Disney Company? If not, would you ever consider it?
Yes I worked at Epcot at Le Cellier over the summer of 2007

What makes you feel most connected to Disney?
Disney has always been in my life. Could not imagine my life without it.

Do you have a magical moment from visiting the parks?
A magical moment is every time I can go to the park

How did you and Marc meet?
Me and Marc met when he started his Discast podcast. I did a few segments for him and we    became friends.

What is the meaning behind the blog name Countdown to D23?
I started CDT23 to have a twitter account to follow all the news coming out of the expo. People loved the name and the rest is history

What is your and Marc's vision for the blog?
Our vision for the blog is to have a Disney blog that covers every inch of the company from  the parks, movies, cooking, tech etc

Are you currently looking for any additional bloggers and, if so, what requirements do you have in order to write for the blog?
At this time no but towards the New Year yes we will

Everyone please take some time to look at Kyle and Marc's blog creation at http://silvys.com/countdowntod23. You can also follow them on twitter @CountdownToD23

No comments:

Post a Comment